Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Avatar help???

  1. #1
    JenniferRobin
    Guest JenniferRobin's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know what else to suggest. I know how frustrated you are, because it did the same thing to me until today, then it suddenly just worked.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am getting frustrated with this. It says it uploaded, but then when I push the link to go back to my profile, there is no custom on the list. Grrr.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The avatar picture needs to be small - 96 by 96 pixels. If you try to load a custom avatar with a picture that is too big, it doesn't take.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I finally decided that I want to put a picture under my name, but it isn't showing up. I had it in my pictures, and it said it uploaded. Does it just take a while?

  5. #5
    JenniferRobin
    Guest JenniferRobin's Avatar

    Post

    Did you remember to click on "update profile" at the bottom of the page after making your changes? If not, no changes will be made. (I know because it happened to me!)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes, I did, which is why I am confused.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just tried again . . .still no luck.

  8. #8
    JenniferRobin
    Guest JenniferRobin's Avatar

    Post

    Hmmm... maybe someone else here has a suggestion? I know I had to give up on the idea of a custom avatar because I messed up the first one, and now I can't get it to change to my new one, so I had to switch to one of the presets.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, I just noticed that it says you have to have the list set to "custom", but I can't find "custom" on the list . . .

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How did you get yours to change!!!?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •